We believe that we offer the finest children's programming and facilities in Greater Cincinnati. We also know that we cannot always offer exactly what every child needs at every stage of their development. That is why we are happy to offer the following guarantee: If after your child's first term of classes, you are not satisfied for any reason, we will cheerfully refund 100% of your tuition for the entire first term.
20% Family Multi-Class Discount:
20% FAMILY DISCOUNT: -- ONLY the most expensive tuition in your immediate family pays full fare; all lesser tuitions are discounted 20% (certain non Kids First, Too programs may be excluded).
Hours of Operation:
Monday 9:00 am - 7:45 pm
Thursday 9:00 am - 7:45 pm
Friday 9:00 am - 2:00 pm
Saturday 9:00 am-1:00 pm
Just like college, your tuition pays for a class spot, REGARDLESS OF ATTENDANCE. However, as a courtesy, Kids First Too offers make-ups when doing so does not jeopardize the safety or integrity of the class.
Make-ups are a privilege. Kids First reserves the right to refuse to offer a makeup if we feel it will affect safety or lessen the experience of those children who have registered for and paid for that class.
- Makeups are not drop-in situations and MUST be scheduled in advance.
- Makeups must be taken while a child is enrolled. Once a child withdraws from the program, all makeups are cancelled.
- If you know your child will miss a class, please inform us ASAP. This courtesy allows us to schedule another child in his/her place.
- Make-up's are limited to TWO per term.
$25 Family Administration Fee:
The $25 per family fee is due upon initial registration and on your anniversary date, thereafter.
- A Current Student is guaranteed his/her current class spot IF and ONLY IF tuition is paid on or before the Priority Deadline
- Requests for class changes are to be made on or before the Priority Deadline
- To clarify: after the Priority Deadline, your class spot will be released to those waiting.
New Students (brand new students; former students)
- You are encouraged to register AS SOON AS POSSIBLE to best assure your first class choice.
- Registration before teh Priority Deadline must be in person, by phone, or US mail (this applies to New Students only).
- Registration AFTER the Priority Deadline may be completed the Monday following the Priority Deadline
A Punctuality Plea:
Moms, Dads, for the sake of your child as well as all of the other children, please be on time! Being late is far more difficult on a child than what many parents realize. In addition, it greatly distracts the rhythm of the class.
back to top
5 TERMS PER YEAR: The year is molded into 5 Terms based on the vagaries of the international calendar, the multitude of local school systems Kids First serves with consideration to community sports programs.
PRIORITY DEADLINE: This is the deadline by which Current Students must pay tuition or forfeit their priority over New Students. To avoid the worries about missing the Priority Deadline Kids First families are STRONGLY ENCOURAGE to take advantage of Credit Card On File.
back to top
The Kids First's Mission is:
to develop happy, healthy, responsible children.
Help children to appreciate their innate worth;
Help children to nurture their health & keep them safe from harm;
Help children to love to learn and accept challenges;
Help children to understand, care about, and help others;
...all as you're helping them to master and refine skills.
Our Unifying Principles
- Unconditional Respect - Respect is absolutely unconditional.
- Trustworthiness - Alignment toward the mission is possible only when we
have of a strong foundation of trust. And trust is possible only with an
individual dedication to be trustworthy.
- Teamwork - Set ego is set aside in favor of working together. Even
personal preference must be set aside if it is in disharmony with the
- Open Communication - Communication is open and forthright:
- communicate positively, saying what you would like to see, rather
than what you do not want;
- in disagreement with another speak only with the person with whom
you disagree and who can help resolve the problem;
- seek first to understand, then to be understood.
- Perpetual Growth
- Personal growth;
- professional growth;
- Company growth. Company growth is a natural by-product of paying
attention to the first two. There is no such thing as the status quo:
there is only growth or degradation.
- Reverence for the Company - Our Company requires your respect, as
many people depend upon our Company for their growth and recreation
(the kids) as well as their livelihood (the employees). As an employee, you
are responsible for defending and protecting our Company's
back to top