Hospitality/Customer Service FAQs
What do you do here? What is this place?
We are a sports facility designed speciﬁcally for kids, and offer Gymnastics, Tumbling and Cheer classes to children of all ages.
Do you have free play?
All of our classes are tuition-based and involve ongoing education. We do not have open gym or other open areas.
Do you offer trial classes?
Yes, we have trial classes at no charge.
What happens if I miss a class?
- Actively enrolled students who miss a class due to illness, holiday, emergency or snow day may Makeup in any class of the same level that has openings.
- To schedule a Makeup, please call Kids First at 513-489-7575.
- Upon arrival for your Makeup class, please pick up a Makeup Pass at the Hospitality Desk before proceeding to class.
- In the event it is not possible to Makeup a class we will happily provide an alternative option based on teacher recommendation or for some programs we can offer an Open Gym Pass.
- Overuse of Makeups negatively affects classes. Please honor the spirit of this privilege and use it only for for illness, holidays, emergencies and snow days.
Is there a family discount?
Yes, in your immediate family--regardless of how many programs they are involved in--only ONE tuition pays full fare - - - all 2nd, 3rd, 4th, etc tuitions are discounted a FULL 20%.