Girls Competitive Gymnastics Team
Queen City Gymnastics East (QCGE)
Queen City Gymnastics East takes great pride in our team program and supports gymnasts as they pursue their passion. While we pride ourselves on being a highly competitive gymnastics club, our goals for the program never supersede our fundamental purpose; happy, healthy, responsible athletes. That purpose is our driving force.
Our coaching crew is unique in the gymnastics world. Selected for their genuine love of children as well as their technical expertise, you will not find better coaches anywhere in any sport. Saying it another way, if you are concerned about the character of the people who mentor your children, QCGE is the clear best choice for your kids.
TEAMS AT QUEEN CITY GYMNASTICS EAST
- Developmental Team - Invite only program for gymnasts, ages 5–7, who have demonstrated gymnastics ability and show promise for the competitive program. Gymnasts have the opportunity to be part of the team by competing in a few in-house, low pressure competitions.
- Pre-Team - Invite only program for gymnasts who continue to show interest in our competitive team. They are introduced to local competitions at the XCEL Bronze level.
- XCEL Team - Silver, Gold, Platinum and Diamond Level.
- USAG Team - Levels 4 - 10
- Recreational Team - This program offers recreational competition for girls who would like the opportunity to compete as part of a team with minimal time commitment. These gymnasts will compete in local XCEL non-sanctioned meets.
The competitive teams practice multiple times during the week depending on level and compete on weekends during the season. We offer a fun and supportive environment for young gymnasts to grow while learning new and challenging skills. Competition then gives them the opportunity to show off their skills.
If you would like your child to be evaluated or get more information about our competitive team program please contact Lisa Rickert, Girls Competitive Dept. Leader at LRICKERT@KIDSFIRSTTOO.COM
QCGE 2022-2023 TEAMS