THE KIDS FIRST MISSION (why we're called "Kids First")
To develop happy, healthy, responsible children.
• Help children to appreciate their innate worth;
• Help children to nurture their health & keep them safe from harm;
• Help children to love to learn and accept challenges;
• Help children to understand, care about, and help others;
...all as we're helping them to master and refine skills.
OUR UNIFYING PRINCIPLES
- Unconditional Respect - Respect is absolutely unconditional.
- Trustworthiness - Alignment toward the mission is possible only when we have of a strong foundation of trust. And trust is possible only with an individual dedication to be trustworthy.
- Teamwork - Ego is set aside in favor of working together. Even personal preference must be set aside if it is in disharmony with the mission.
- Open Communication - Communication is open and forthright:
- Communicate positively, saying what you would like to see, rather than what you do not want;
- In disagreement with another speak only with the person with whom you disagree and who can help resolve the problem;
- Seek first to understand, then to be understood.
- Perpetual Growth
- Personal growth;
- Professional growth;
- Company growth. Company growth is a natural by-product of paying attention to the first two. There is no such thing as the status quo: there is only growth or degradation.
- Reverence for the Company - Our Company requires your respect, as many people depend upon our Company for their growth and recreation (the kids) as well as their livelihood (the employees). As an employee, you are responsible for defending and protecting our Company's